Tree Services - Tree Care You Can Trust Since 2001
Removing a Tree is Sometimes Necessary
Aside from our standard services, we also offer a wide variety of other tree services that can cater to every homeowner's tree care needs:
- Interior Thinning- the goal of this type of pruning is to improve the tree's access to sunlight. It can significantly improve the tree's strength against wind and ice.
- Elevating- this is a kind of pruning where limbs that are in contact with the ground or causing obstruction are removed. If the tree is located along the streets or public area, it may need to be elevated to avoid impending access around the tree.
- Shaping- This is one of the most basic pruning services we offer. The aim is to restore the tree's natural appearance. Landscape trees typically grow in all directions because they don't have to compete with other trees for sunlight and nutrients. It is why landscape trees are prone to overgrowing. Regular pruning will prevent the tree from growing excessively.
- Clearing Branches from Structures- this kind of pruning is essential if the tree is in contact or encroaches nearby structures such as power lines. It may cause safety hazards if these trees don't get pruned immediately. Consequently, the homeowner's insurance policy will be denied if a tree that is in contact with a structure causes damage.
- Crown Reduction- This is an essential type of pruning which reduces the width and height of the tree. It is especially needed for trees that are vulnerable to storm damage.
- Topping- This is a kind of pruning that should NEVER be done to a tree, and we never offer this pruning to our clients. Inexperienced and amateur tree companies do this kind of pruning. It can be very detrimental to the overall health of the tree, and it also compromises its structure. Topping can cause a tree to die, and if the tree is lucky to survive, it will have an unnatural form throughout its lifespan.